Business debt is common, but when it becomes extreme, it can potentially spell the end of an otherwise promising organization. We strive to assist as many entities as possible while they work to avoid bankruptcy.
Our clients seek our services for diverse reasons, but many:
- Can’t afford to pay their owners’ salaries,
- Rely on irregular funding, such as their owners’ personal credit cards,
- Are falling behind on accounts payable,
- See their already-limited revenues being lost to cash advance debt payments,
- Are receiving collection calls,
- Can’t manage their current debt,
- Can’t afford to pay off assets, like leased equipment or secured loans, or
- Can’t sustain cash advance payments.
If any of these early warning signs apply to you, don’t delay. Contact a Corporate Bailout specialist to get a handle on the problem, and begin your recovery now.